Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Maintenance

I haven't honestly done anything with Kat in regards to work, since the last ADT the beginning of May. No driving, no long line work, pretty much nothing. I have just been turning him out and free lunging him to keep him in shape.

The other night I put him in the lines with the older than dirt harness we started out with and the snaffle bit. He was amazing. Light, forward, slam on the brakes stops like before- He was just plain awesome. I will be taking him out for a drive in the neighborhood soon and will obviously report back on that when it happens but for now? I love my pony. :-) That's all!



2 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

that is all?? that is AWESOME!

phaedra96 said...

Brain surgery seems to have been a good option, then? Sounds like it will just be better and better from here!